Learn how to apply for affordable housing in different cities in 2023 with just a 15,000 down payment. Discover the steps and requirements

0
19
Learn how to apply for affordable housing in different cities in 2023
Learn how to apply for affordable housing in different cities in 2023

Learn how to apply for affordable housing in different cities in 2023 with just a 15,000 down payment. Discover the steps and requirements

Social Housing Apartment Prices in 2023

At the close of the current year, 2023, the Ministry of Housing, Utilities, and Urban Communities is gearing up to unveil a new announcement targeted at low-income individuals, known as Announcement No. 18. This initiative offers social housing units ranging from 75 to 90 square meters, following the specified conditions set by the Ministry of Housing. The prices of these housing units vary from 245,000 to 360,000 Egyptian pounds. In the upcoming article, we will delve into the 2023 prices of social housing units and the application requirements

Many people who are interested in applying for social housing apartments wonder about the new prices, which are as follows:

The prices of social housing apartments in the new announcement vary, ranging from 245,000 to 360,000 Egyptian pounds. Payment methods for 75 square meter units start with an upfront payment of 15,000 pounds per unit.

As for the 90 square meter units, the payment method begins with a down payment of 22,000 pounds per unit.

Upon the delivery of social housing apartments, 10% of the total amount is required to be paid upfront, with the remaining 90% to be paid through installment plans in accordance with the real estate financing system

Conditions for Obtaining Social Housing Apartments in 2023

After discussing the 2023 social housing apartment prices, let’s delve into the eligibility criteria outlined by the ministry:

  1. Egyptian citizenship is a prerequisite for applicants.
  2. The age of applicants for social housing should range between 21 and 50 years.
  3. Monthly income for single applicants should not surpass 6,000 Egyptian pounds, while for married applicants, it should not exceed 8,000 pounds.
  4. Applying for more than one residential unit in the same housing announcement is not allowed

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here